It’s Tuesday! And that means it’s time to participate in the meme created by Broke and Bookish where bloggers share their top ten based on a given topic.
Today’s Topic is: Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)
And I can only list ten?!
Not counting collectors editions (have you seen all those gorgeous offerings from Folio Books? Those are masterpieces), here are ten books I would love Santa to leave me this year.
- A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray. It’s the third book in the Firebird Trilogy I’ve been wanting to read it since I finished the second book. Definitely going to be buying myself a copy soon if I don’t get one from Santa.
2. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I’ve wanted to read this one since high school but never managed to get my hands on a copy.
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Yep. I still haven’t read this one but I really want to.
4. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. It’s a classic. I want a copy! And you know… heard amazing things about it and Plath’s writing in general.
5. And Another Thing…. by Eoin Colfer. I loved the original Hitchhiker’s Guide series. I’d love to see what a different authors take is like.
6. The complete Soulless series by Gail Carriger. I have read these books but would love a copy for my shelves. So much easier to force my nearest and dearest to read the books I adore when I can literally shove physical copies into their hands.
7. The Protected by Claire Zorn. Because she’s a master storyteller. Seriously. Stories which make your heart break in the best kind of way.
8. Head of the River by Pip Harry. I’ve heard good things and this looks like it’s about sport but not quite like sports novels I’ve read before.
So my list was only eight. I was trying to mix it up a little and put different books and authors than the ones that nearly always appear on the books I want to read/ wishlist/ TBR top ten tuesday posts.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! 😀