Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
I don’t so much recommend books as thrust them at people and urge them to read them because I loved them so much. I bought a dozen copies of Cinder, Blood Song and Divergent last year as Christmas gifts as I wanted people to like my favourite books.
So here are a few of the books I recommend for people.
If you like Magical Boarding Schools then I’d suggest you check out:
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead [my review]
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep [my review]
If Contemporary stories that tug at the heart-strings are up your alley, think about reading:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [my review]
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher [my review]
- Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein [my review]
If sci-fi multiple souls sharing a single body stories tickle your fancy, check out:
- What’s Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1) by Kat Zhang [my review]
- The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer
Stories with adventure and a kick-arse heroine I recommend are:
- Divergent by Veronica Roth [my review]
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas [my review]
- Healer series by Maria V. Snyder [my review]
And just to round out my list for this week – Kate’s all time favourite adult UF/PNR series:
- The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Sorry to include this one but I’m just way too excited about the release of the eleventh book, Lover at Last, this week!)
Considering these are all books I enjoyed reading, would any of you be able to recommend some books for me based on my recommendations? Link me up to your Top Ten Tuesdays and as always – comments are most welcome 🙂