It’s Tuesday! And that means it’s time to participate in the meme created by Broke and Bookish where bloggers share their top ten based on a given topic.
Today’s Topic is: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
Oh… I’m excited about this list 😀
I’m a little weirded out that it’s almost 2017 already (when did that happen?!) but I’m also excited at how many brilliant books are about to be released 😀
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- The third book in the Illuminae series by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer (graphic novel spinoff of the Lunar Chronicles!)
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- Dreamfall by Amy Plum
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon (Anyone else excited for the third book in the Bone Season series? It feels like forever since I read the second one!)
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman. This is my #1 for this week’s list in terms of my excitement. I adore Norse myths and I like Gaiman’s style. This should be a winner.
What books are you excited to read next year? Happy tuesday!
Stephanie’s is one that has made every list I’ve visited (so far). And it’s no wonder. It does look and sound fabulous. Also, I love the title for Claudia’s! I’ll definitely have to look that one up. 🙂
Strange the Dreamer & Caraval made my list too. The others were near misses 🙂 I think 2017 will be a busy, happy year if I can get my hands on all these beauties!
Norse mythology *nods* that should be interesting, and the third Illuminae book. Defy the Stars has me really interested now, after reading Claudia Gray’s two Star Wars books I’m a fan of her writing.
So many great books are being released next year! I am so excited for the Song Rising too!! It feels like it’s been ages since I read the second book! Norse Mythology also sounds great!
Great list! I’m so looking forward to ACOWAR, Caraval, Strange The Dreamer, Wires and Nerves and HUnted as well! There are so many new releases to look forward to in 2017, It was really difficult to stick to only 10 this week 🙂
I am really excited about Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology book, too!
I’m really looking forward to Caraval too!