Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This Week’s Topic: : Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it’s about…you’ll buy it from these authors!).
These are ten of the authors who I will buy anything they write. Even if it was a telephone books. That’s how much I love them.
- Meg Cabot (I’ve been reading her books for 15 years. I love her style and have bought every book she’s published – even those which were originally published under pen names).
- JR Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood and Fallen Angels are two of my favourite Urban Fantasy Romance series. These were the books which really started me stalking book blogs and ultimately led to my blogging… despite the fact I’ve never blogged any of her books. I’d buy anything she published)
- Laini Taylor (She’s a genius. Enough said).
- Sarah J Maas (I’m such a fan of Throne of Glass and I ADORED A Court of Thorns and Roses. SJM is definitely an auto-buy author of mine)
- Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles. Need I say more?)
- Kresley Cole (Her Immortals after Dark series is a favourite of mine. I’ve also enjoyed her YA series The Arcana Chronicles!)
- John Green (This isn’t because I love his books but because I know everyone will be talking about them and I need to know what happens in them).
- Libba Bray (Okay… I’m counting down the days until I go buy the next book in the Diviners series. She’s brilliant!)
- Paula Weston (One of my all time favourite Aussie authors)
- Kylie Scott (One of my all time favourite Aussie authors)
The problem with this list is that I’ve only listed the first ten authors I’d autobuy which came to mind. There are so many more!
Hope you all have a great week 🙂 Feel free to leave a comment and a link to your Top Ten Tuesday so I can comment back 🙂