After a very busy week of studying, assignmenting and general busyness – I decided to spend some of my free time watching Veronica Mars and browsing the internet for pretty easy to make bookmarks.
The theme for this week’s set – Corner bookmarks. (All links go to a tutorial where I found the pictures. None of these are my own work. Credit to those crafty people who created them)
1. Monsters! – How awesome do these look? I love the way they look like they devour the pages 😛 My kind of monsters.
2. Super adorable Bunnies! – Since cute little bunny rabbits are illegal to have as pets in my state, this is probably the closest I’ll ever get to a rabbit. The only thing I’d be worried about is accidentally bending and breaking their ears as they have to live in captivity in my bag…
3. Simple Origami bookmarks – These are quick and simple. I love these. I’ve made dozens of this type in the past with lolly/candy wrappers or other stray paper I’ve had around the place. Very handy.
4. Cute little origami Heart bookmark – I love the look of these. And the ones in this picture look like they’re made out of newspaper. Recycling is awesome.
5. Gorgeous Butterfly Origami corner bookmarks – These are my favourite of the lot. They are just… so beautiful. Not the most practical but lovely.
Anyone come across any good bookmarks lately? 🙂
Cool! Good for on the go 🙂
the problem lies only if I can remember the steps to do them, LOL
Oh. My. Gosh. Way to cute, I am definitely going to make one of these!
Right here is the right website for anyone who hopes to
understand this topic. You know a whole lot its
almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin oon a topic that’s been written about
for a long time. Great stuff, just excellent!
Feel free to visit my website :: شركة نقل العفش
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed
to be on the web the simplest thing to have in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst other people think about concerns that they
just do not realize about. You controlled to hit the
nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects
, other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get
more. Thank you
Strong country colors are red, green, blue, yellow or tan.
The future is bright for dry erase boards and more efficient communications.
The answer lies in the little-used whiteboard on the wall.
Hey! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my
new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your
blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
Hi to every one, it’s genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this
web site, it includes helpful Information.
Also visit my website; Pizza Słupsk
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more
enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your
theme? Exceptional work!
Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite
justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that
they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without
having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely
be back to get more. Thanks
Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I
realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and
checking back frequently!
Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested
to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!