It’s Tuesday! And that means it’s time to participate in the meme created by Broke and Bookish where bloggers share their top ten based on a given topic.
Today’s Topic is: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
Oh… I’m excited about this list 😀
I’m a little weirded out that it’s almost 2017 already (when did that happen?!) but I’m also excited at how many brilliant books are about to be released 😀
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- The third book in the Illuminae series by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer (graphic novel spinoff of the Lunar Chronicles!)
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- Dreamfall by Amy Plum
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon (Anyone else excited for the third book in the Bone Season series? It feels like forever since I read the second one!)
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman. This is my #1 for this week’s list in terms of my excitement. I adore Norse myths and I like Gaiman’s style. This should be a winner.
What books are you excited to read next year? Happy tuesday!