It’s Tuesday! And that means it’s time to participate in the meme created by Broke and Bookish where bloggers share their top ten based on a given topic.
Today’s Topic is: Books On My Fall TBR List
Essentially books I want to read before December comes.
I pretty much want to read all the books all the time. So this topic is perfect for me 😀
- Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan (Book 2 in the Magnus Chase series)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them The Original Screenplay by JK Rowling (comes out on my birthday. Double the reason to celebrate!)
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (Book 2 in the Illuminae Files)
- The Black Key by Amy Ewing (The Third book in the Lone City series)
- Beautiful by Christina Lauren (When it comes to adult romantic comedy books which border on sex-fests… Christina Lauren is my go-to author duo).
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven (because anyone who read All the Bright Places knows just what an incredible storyteller Jennifer Niven is. That book broke my heart in all the best kinds of ways).
- The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (Because the only thing better than Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares is twelve whole days of it!)
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray (The book I’m most looking forward to. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series and I’m anxious in both a horrified what if it all goes wrong! and also a it’s going to be soo good! kind of way. I’m so inarticulate…
- The Diabolic by SJ Kincaid
The chances of me reading all these books before the end of the season are so slim but I’m excited for all of these soon to be released books! 😀
I have copies of two of them already – so I shall definitely get to those!
Which books are you most excited to read this Spring?