I’m a hopelessly tragic reader who reads a lot and only reviews around 10% of what I’ve read.
For this week’s freebie/throwback topic, I chose to share books I read and loved but then never reviewed.
- Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead
- Boomerang by Noelle August (also I’ve read and loved the second book in this series, Rebound)
- The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
- The Girl Most Likely by Rebecca Sparrow
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynn Jones
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Perfume by Patrick Suskind
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Holier than Thou by Laura Buzo
These are some of my all time favourite books and I think that’s a huge reason why I’ve not reviewed them. I tend to come across like a rabid fangirl who is either slightly drunk or on a sugar high when I try to write about books I adored. It’s probably safer for everyone if I just leave them alone 😛
What are some books you have read and then never reviewed?
Do you like writing about your favourite books?
What’s the last book you read which made you want to fangirl?
Happy Tuesday! 😀