It’s Tuesday! And that means it’s time to participate in the meme created by Broke and Bookish where bloggers share their top ten based on a given topic.
Today’s Topic is: Ten Facts About Me (bookish or just general about you facts or ten facts about you as a blogger…whatever you want)
So here a ten facts about me 🙂
- I can’t stand mushrooms.
- I was named after my mother’s childhood best friend
- I have four siblings (two older, two younger)
- I’m a little obsessive with with way toilet paper is hung (it HAS to fall over the top and NOT underneath)
- No matter how long I spend styling it or how much product I use my hair always looks a mess.
- I wish I was better at painting with watercolours
- Chipped nail polish really irritates me which means I rarely ever paint my nails
- I’m a super slow runner but I am training to run my first half marathon next year. (I’ve been training for a few months and I am not even half way to getting the distance of a half. But I live in hope. It’s nice to have goals)
- When I was little I wanted to marry Dean Cain’s Clark Kent from Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. I blame Dean Cain for my lifelong love of all things Superman. And for me rewatching all four seasons on DVD every now and then.
- If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Scotland. I think that’s partly because of all the Highland set romances I’ve read and partly because of just how gorgeous it looks in photos and travel documentaries.
So that’s me 🙂
I hope you enjoyed learning more about me and make sure you leave a link to your lists because I can’t wait to see what you shared for this week’s list!