You may have noticed it’s been quite a while since my last post. This is a case of real life interfering with the importance of blogging.
Since my last post I have:
- Moved house twice!
- Met the delightful Cassandra Clare and Holly Black at the Brisbane Writer’s Festival
- Discovered a new love for sewing (it’s addictive! I’m not all that good at it but I’m well on my way to having a new closet full of ill-fitting yet much loved clothing)
- Became addicted to Outlander
- Reorganized my personal library a dozen times (currently catalogued by colour and I’m starting to realize not the most efficient system but boy is it pretty)
- Run/Walked a personal best in the Bridge to Brisbane (not sharing times because it’s still pretty slow but I am proud of myself anyway)
- Finally finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (it has only taken my fifteen years)
But I’m back!
It’s the start of a new month and I’m determined to get back into blogging about books, authors and all things fictional!
I’m looking for more book blogs to read so please leave my a comment with your blogs address and I will definitely add it to my reader!
Welcome back!! I hope you’re great!!
Thanks Freda 😀 Glad to be back.