Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
The topic for this week is: Top Ten Worlds I’d Never Want To Live In OR Characters I’d Never Want To Trade Places With
Going with the second option – as much as I adore certain characters there is no way I would EVER want to live their lives. I’m not sure I’d handle it anywhere near as well as they do.
These characters are all amazing. They are kick-arse and manage to keep their principles throughout all they have to face. I’m not anywhere near as brave as any of them nor do I have any desire to switch places. They’ve all been though so much and I’m not sure I’d last a day in their shoes.
- Penryn from the Penryn and the End of Days series by Susan Ee
- Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Tris Prior from the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
- Yukiko from The Lotus War series by Jay Kristoff
- Paige from The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
These are characters that I remember reading about and getting quite emotional. I would never be able to go though what they did without having an emotional breakdown – or seven. Just reading about their lives and circumstances was devastating – I have no desire to trade places with these people.
- Fontaine and Eponine from Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Ones I Genuinely Dislike
There are some characters that I truly despise. I would never want to go within a mile of these people and swapping lives with them – absolutely not!