Every now and then there are minor characters I wish the author would give us more of. Because they’re interesting, under appreciated or because I just loved them too much to want to leave them – there are a whole range of reason why I want these characters to have their own books.
So here is my list of 13 (and I chose 13 because it’s the thirteenth of November) characters I’d love to get a book from their point of views.
- Luc from Jennifer L Armentrout’s Lux series
- Reagan from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Xander from Matched by Ally Condie (okay – I just finished this book around ten minutes ago so I’m not sure what he is like in the rest of the series but after reading book 1 – oh I want more of Xander!)
- Captain Throne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynn Jones
- Zuze from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Gus from Disruption series by Jessica Shirvington
- Eddie from Richelle Mead’s Bloodlines series
- Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter series by JK Rowling (If I’m really honest – I’d love novels from every single character in this series)
- Finnick from the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Belan from the Healer series by Maria V Snyder
- Daphne from the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep.
What about you? Are there any characters from books where you would love to see their POVs?
Finnick needs to tell us his and Anna’s (Annie? Anne? can’t remember) story came about. I’d love to read that!
Great choices! I think Reagan would be such a funny POV character – same with Thorne. I need those two books in my life.
Fantastic list, Kate! I’d also love to read books from the POV of Luc, Isaac, Zuze, Neville and Finnick!
That is an awesome list! I would LOVE to see Gus’ POV from Disruption! That would be awesome! And probably funny too. XD
And actually I’d LOVE a Neville story, his character is so rich and being the other one who could’ve killed Voldemort and all his troubles would be SOOO fascinating. Plus his becoming a Herbology teacher and how that turns out. 😀