Every now and then there are minor characters I wish the author would give us more of. Because they’re interesting, under appreciated or because I just loved them too much to want to leave them – there are a whole range of reason why I want these characters to have their own books.
So here is my list of 13 (and I chose 13 because it’s the thirteenth of November) characters I’d love to get a book from their point of views.
- Xander from Matched by Ally Condie (okay – I just finished this book around ten minutes ago so I’m not sure what he is like in the rest of the series but after reading book 1 – oh I want more of Xander!)
- Captain Throne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynn Jones
- Zuze from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Gus from Disruption series by Jessica Shirvington
- Eddie from Richelle Mead’s Bloodlines series
- Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter series by JK Rowling (If I’m really honest – I’d love novels from every single character in this series)
- Finnick from the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Belan from the Healer series by Maria V Snyder
- Daphne from the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep.
What about you? Are there any characters from books where you would love to see their POVs?